Sherpa Adventure Gear is selling their sample gear, giving you chance to save up to 75%!
The Tacoma Mountaineers Annual Potluck and Awards Dinner is scheduled for Saturday, Oct 17, at 6pm.
We’re bringing the spirit of outdoor adventure and mountain culture to The Mountaineers again! This year’s World Tour features the best mountain films this year, showcasing amazing filmmaking talent from the world over to an audience that spans the globe.
A casting director working with Warrior Poets - Morgan Spurlock's production company responsible for a variety of award winning documentaries and docu-series - is seeking young people planning the adventure of a lifetime!
Your hands will sweat, your heart will race, and you’ll leave inspired to tackle your mountain goal. Read this personal review of Meru by a Mountaineers board member.
Vote for your incoming Tacoma Branch Council Representatives, and give thanks to our volunteer leaders who are retiring their posts this year!
- *upcoming* Events
- October 12, 2015 Climbing techniques and Advancing Alpinism Tacoma Program Center
- October 12, 2015 Volunteerism Committee Meeting - Boardroom Tacoma Program Center
- October 13, 2015 Crack Climbing Clinic - Great Hall/Backyard Tacoma Program Center
- October 13, 2015 Outdoor Photography Meeting - Boardroom Tacoma Program Center
- October 15, 2015 Intermediate Climbing - Classroom Tacoma Program Center
- October 17, 2015 Wilderness First Aid - Whole building Tacoma Program Center