- *Upcoming* Events
- July 06, 2015 Tacoma Explorers Meeting Tacoma Program Center
- July 07, 2015 Monthly Sea Kayak Committee Meeting Seattle Program Center
- July 07, 2015 Folkdance - Kirkland Peter Kirk Community Center
- July 08, 2015 Explorers Meeting Seattle Program Center
- July 10, 2015 Games Night and Snacks Phinney Neighborhood Center
- July 13, 2015 Nepal Fundraiser with Kaji Sherpa Tacoma Program Center
New features and improvements launched with our website's Spring 2015 development cycle include improved formatting for branch and committee web pages, content management tools, event RSVP, calendar quick views, printable activity rosters, fully functional online wait-lists and cancellation for paid activities, and fee collection for optional course activities.
After nearly six years, Executive Director Martinique Grigg has announced she will leave her position August 13.
Meet Imran, a volunteer and self-professed "choss lover" who met his friends and chosen family in The Mountaineers.
Red, white and blue recipes for your July 4th Weekend
The Mountaineers Summer Camp program begins late June and runs through late August. Our first group of campers join us from Brettler Family Place, here in Magnuson Park. We are so thrilled to kick off this summer with a fantastic group of outdoor enthusiasts!
The Mountaineers has a rich history of exploration, education, and conservation. We believe getting outside transforms all of us in some way - spending time in nature can give each one of us our own breakthrough moment. We volunteer to provide these transformative experiences to our Pacific Northwest community. That's what it means to be a Mountaineer.
I love the commitment that the Mountaineers has to the community, the environment and its members. We are always trying to grow, improve and lead by example. Volunteers have a voice here and there is such a commitment to excellence it's inspiring to be a part of that process."