- *Upcoming* Events
- April 27, 2015 Meet the Mountaineers Info Session Seattle Program Center
- April 28, 2015 Ghost Bears of the North Cascades Tacoma Program Center
- May 01, 2015 Safety, Tracks & Bird Alarms in Cougar, Wolf & Bear Country Tacoma Program Center
- May 02, 2015 Basic Wilderness Skills Course Seattle Program Center
- May 04, 2015 Basic Student Skills Practice Seattle Program Center
- May 06, 2015 Adventure Speaker Series- Food For The Trail - Virginia Lang The Friends Meeting House
Meet Rajesh Pillai, a climber and Mountaineers volunteer, and learn why he loves the humility that comes with getting outside.
You can help protect 1.5 million acres of our own backyard playground. Please celebrate Earth Day by signing the Mountains to Sound Greenway petition.
April 15 is "tax day" for some, but the Olympia Mountaineers it was a day of stewardship!
What happens when a group changes plans, splits up, and someone takes a spill.
The Mountaineers has a rich history of exploration, education, and conservation. We believe getting outside transforms all of us in some way - spending time in nature can give each one of us our own breakthrough moment. We volunteer to provide these transformative experiences to our Pacific Northwest community. That's what it means to be a Mountaineer.
Are you a new or prospective member? Come learn about upcoming courses, activities, and events going on with The Mountaineers on Monday, April 27 at 6:30pm.
I love the commitment that the Mountaineers has to the community, the environment and its members. We are always trying to grow, improve and lead by example. Volunteers have a voice here and there is such a commitment to excellence it's inspiring to be a part of that process."