- *Upcoming* Events
- May 03, 2015 Crystal Mountain Alpine Club Annual Banquet Seattle Program Center
- May 04, 2015 Basic Student Skills Practice Seattle Program Center
- May 06, 2015 Adventure Speaker Series- Food For The Trail - Virginia Lang The Friends Meeting House
- May 06, 2015 Mountaineers Adventure Club Seattle Program Center
- May 06, 2015 Branch Monthly Meeting Robert J. Drewell Building
- May 08, 2015 Games Night and Snacks Phinney Neighborhood Center
Learn to shoot the beauty of the night sky like a pro.
How you can support relief efforts in Nepal.
NW guidebook author, conservationist and outdoorsman, Craig Romano, talks about the frustration of overcrowded trails and what to do about it. This comes from his popular column, Trail Talk in the Mountaineer magazine.
A Mountaineers member tells her progression from a fear of heights to a competent and popular climb leader.
The Mountaineers has a rich history of exploration, education, and conservation. We believe getting outside transforms all of us in some way - spending time in nature can give each one of us our own breakthrough moment. We volunteer to provide these transformative experiences to our Pacific Northwest community. That's what it means to be a Mountaineer.
I love the commitment that the Mountaineers has to the community, the environment and its members. We are always trying to grow, improve and lead by example. Volunteers have a voice here and there is such a commitment to excellence it's inspiring to be a part of that process."