- *Upcoming* Events
- September 04-7, 2015 Baker Lodge Labor Day weekend Baker Lodge
- September 11-13, 2015 Baker Lodge Work Party and Summer Hiking Baker Lodge
- September 11, 2015 Games Night and Snacks Phinney Neighborhood Center
- September 13, 2015 Camp Long Mountain Fest Camp Long
- September 16, 2015 Sierra Club Presentation - Illegal Logging In The Congo Basin & United States Seattle Program Center
- September 17, 2015 Everest Peace Climb Event-Whittakers Seattle Program Center
President Obama makes a historic visit to Alaska, visiting places featured in new and upcoming Mountaineers Books titles.
Twenty-five years ago Cold War Enemies, united by climbing, stood together on the highest point on earth honoring world peace and the environment. Join us September 17 to celebrate this ground-breaking anniversary.
If the new Everest movie leaves you wanting more high-altitude adventures, here are six great reads
Find out more about our Patagonian adventure in an information session on Saturday, Sept 26 at 6:30pm at the Mountaineers Seattle Program Center.
We need your help: the Land and Water Conservation Fund is one of the most effective tools we have to conserve land and improve outdoor recreation opportunities—and it's going to expire forever on September 30 unless Congress reauthorizes it.
Support The Mountaineers by doing your online shopping with AmazonSmile.
I love the commitment that the Mountaineers has to the community, the environment and its members. We are always trying to grow, improve and lead by example. Volunteers have a voice here and there is such a commitment to excellence it's inspiring to be a part of that process."