We need both volunteer patients and evaluators for our WFA first aid scenarios. This experience will provide a refresher for students with prior WFA/AFA/MOFA experience and an introduction to Wilderness First Aid for those not yet enrolled.
On April 15, Sasha DiGiulian joined us in Seattle as part of the BeWild Speaker Series to share stories of her climbing career.
The Mountaineers are partnering with SheJumps in Seattle and Tacoma to create a special day for girls age 6-12 to learn outdoor and climbing skills.
Join us for an end of season potluck for everyone involved in the 2015-2016 Seattle Branch Snowshoe Program, Wednesday April 20 from 6:30-8:30 at the The Mountaineers Seattle Program Center.
You may already know how to use your camera and/or smartphone camera, but just how good are they?
The Seattle Program Center now has a Philips HeartStart AED in place near the lobby water fountains for cardiac emergencies.
- *upcoming* Events
- May 01, 2016 Outdoors for All Indoor Climbing Seattle Program Center
- May 02, 2016 Seattle Basic Climbing Student Skills Practice Seattle Program Center
- May 02, 2016 Seattle Alpine Scramble Work Shop #3 Seattle Program Center
- May 03, 2016 Mountain Workshop - Shorecrest HS Seattle Program Center
- May 03, 2016 Glacier Travel & Crevasse Rescue for Skiers / Snowboarders: Session 3, Prusiking Seattle Program Center
- May 03, 2016 Seattle Climbing Committee Seattle Program Center