The largest of our branches, Seattle gives lovers of the outdoors an opportunity to try out hiking, backpacking, scrambling, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, wilderness navigation, first aid, family activities, folk dances, leadership training, naturalist study, photography, singles events, Retired Rovers activities, Under the Hill Rovers activities and sailing.
MEET THE MOUNTAINEERS
The Seattle Branch holds a "Meet The Mountaineers" open house at The Mountaineers Program Center periodically. These allow new members and prospective members to learn about The Mountaineers offerings. Keep an eye on the events section of website for information about the next one.
Our photography committee meets the third Wednesday of the month for a community potluck to share stories and photos of recent adventures. Seattle Folkdance committee meets every Tuesday evening in Kirkland and the Retired Rovers gather for lunch on the first Tuesday of every month.
Click our most recent blogs posts and upcoming events to learn more and get involved.
- *upcoming* Events
- May 29, 2015 Seattle Alpine Scrambling Intense Class Seattle Program Center
- May 29, 2015 Mountain Workshop - Middle College HS Seattle Program Center
- May 29, 2015 Vera Whole Health Seattle Program Center
- May 30, 2015 Mountain Workshop - Wild Skills Youth Initiatives Event Seattle Program Center
- June 01, 2015 Climbing Commitee June Retreat Seattle Program Center
- June 01, 2015 Intro to Leading on Bolted Routes Seattle Program Center