The largest of our branches, Seattle gives lovers of the outdoors an opportunity to try out hiking, backpacking, scrambling, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, wilderness navigation, first aid, family activities, folk dances, leadership training, naturalist study, photography, singles events, Retired Rovers activities, Under the Hill Rovers activities and sailing.
MEET THE MOUNTAINEERS
The Seattle Branch holds a "Meet The Mountaineers" open house at The Mountaineers Program Center periodically. These allow new members and prospective members to learn about The Mountaineers offerings. Keep an eye on the website for information about the next one.
Click our most recent blogs posts and upcoming events to learn more and get involved.
- *upcoming* Events
- April 26, 2015 Intro to Aid Climbing Seminar Seattle Program Center
- April 26, 2015 Mountain Workshop - Navigators Seattle Program Center
- April 27, 2015 Mountain Workshop - Outdoors For All Seattle Program Center
- April 27, 2015 Basic Student Skills Practice Seattle Program Center
- April 27, 2015 Meet the Mountaineers Info Session Seattle Program Center
- April 27, 2015 Basic Crewing/Sailing Course Seattle Program Center