This year we give thanks for you - our community. For changing attitudes and changing values. This goes a long way towards changing lives. Happy Thanksgiving.
Instructors can now add textbooks to course listings, making it quick and easy for students to purchase required reading when registering for a the class.
In September 2015, Heather "Anish" Anderson set the fastest known time to hike the Appalachian Trail unsupported. Hear her trail story plus see a riveting National Geographic film about the Appalachian Trail!
We love deals on gear as much as the next person, and we applaud REI and their #OptOutside message this holiday season. We'd really rather play in the new snow with our friends and families for the Thanksgiving holiday!
Meet The Mountaineers on Monday, November 16 to learn all about us. Ask questions about our courses and activities, discover our youth programs, uncover our historical legacy, and learn how we advocate for you in the outdoors.
Thor Hanson's "The Triumph of Seeds" shows how grains, nuts, kernels, etc., conquered the plant kingdom and shaped human history. Join us to learn more on November 11.
- *upcoming* Events
- November 30, 2015 Mountain Workshop: APL- Enrichment Camp Seattle Program Center
- November 30, 2015 Mountaineers Finance Committee Mtg Seattle Program Center
- November 30, 2015 Intermediate Skills Night Seattle Program Center
- November 30, 2015 Nick Howard and Brian Baker Mentor Group Practice Seattle Program Center
- November 30, 2015 Seattle Alpine Scramble Graduation Event Seattle Program Center
- November 30, 2015 Mountaineers Executive Committee Mtg Seattle Program Center