The largest of our branches, Seattle gives lovers of the outdoors an opportunity to try out hiking, backpacking, scrambling, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, wilderness navigation, first aid, family activities, folk dances, leadership training, naturalist study, photography, singles events, Retired Rovers activities, Under the Hill Rovers activities and sailing.
MEET THE MOUNTAINEERS
The Seattle Branch holds a "Meet The Mountaineers" open house at The Mountaineers Program Center periodically. These allow new members and prospective members to learn about The Mountaineers offerings. Keep an eye on the website for information about the next one.
Click our most recent blogs posts and upcoming events to learn more and get involved.
- *upcoming* Events
- March 29, 2015 Basic Climbing Field Trip #3 Seattle Program Center
- March 30, 2015 Basic Student Skills Practice Seattle Program Center
- March 30, 2015 Basic Crewing/Sailing Course Seattle Program Center
- March 31, 2015 Glacier Travel & Crevasse Rescue for Skiers / Snowboarders Seattle Program Center
- March 31, 2015 Glacier Travel Course: Social and Practice Session Seattle Program Center
- March 31, 2015 Folkdance - Kirkland Peter Kirk Community Center