Glacier Ski/Snowboard - Mt Baker via Easton Glacier

Mt Baker via Easton Glacier

COVID-19: Learn about our most up-to-date guidance for participants and leaders on our COVID-19 Response page. All participants and leaders must agree to the COVID-19 Code of Conduct before participating in this Mountaineers activity.
  • Sat, Apr 16, 2011 — Sun, Apr 17, 2011
  • Skiing/Snowboarding
  • Adults
5:00 AM at TBD
LEADER PERMISSION REQUIRED Preference is Coleman Route, rather than Easton, but unsure how to list that with the new website. There is currently snow most of the way down the road from the Coleman trail-head. Will monitor this and make a decision on final route nearer the time. Will discuss with the group whether to get up to the Bellingham area Friday night, for an early Saturday start, or whether to make a very early start from Seattle.
Required Equipment

Required Equipment

The Ten Essentials
Trip Reports