In August we held our annual elections to replace the outdoing Olympia Branch Officer's Committee members. Now meet your newly elected officers.
Vote for the 2015 Olympia Branch Leadership Committee, and say thank you to our leaders retiring their posts.
Connect with your fellow Mountaineers members through trips, courses, or events.
Our Olympia Branch is hosting the annual summer picnic. RSVP by July 20 for picnic July 23.
April 15 is "tax day" for some, but for the Olympia Mountaineers it was a day of stewardship!
The Mountaineers has a rich history of exploration, education, and conservation. We believe getting outside transforms all of us in some way - spending time in nature can give each one of us our own breakthrough moment. We volunteer to provide these transformative experiences to our Pacific Northwest community. That's what it means to be a Mountaineer.
- *upcoming* Events
- September 02, 2015 Adventure Speaker Series- Jim Wilson: Explorations in the Great Basin Desert The Friends Center
- September 09, 2015 Olympia Branch Board meeting The Olympia Center
- October 07, 2015 Adventure Speaker Series- Mike Kretzler, Corsica, The Toughest Long Distant Trail in Europe The Friends Center
- October 14, 2015 Olympia Branch Board meeting The Olympia Center
- October 16, 2015 Telluride Mountain Film World Tour 2015 Capitol Theater