The National Outdoor Leadership School, Outward Bound, and Student Conservation Association are hosting the 22nd Annual Wilderness Risk Management Conference in October. The Mountaineers is sending four volunteers.
You're invited to join The Olympia Branch and your fellow Mountaineers for an evening of celebration, recognition, and a special presentation.
A casting director working with Warrior Poets - Morgan Spurlock's production company responsible for a variety of award winning documentaries and docu-series - is seeking young people planning the adventure of a lifetime!
Your hands will sweat, your heart will race, and you’ll leave inspired to tackle your mountain goal. Read this personal review of Meru by a Mountaineers board member.
We’re bringing the spirit of outdoor adventure and mountain culture to The Mountaineers again! This year’s World Tour features the best mountain films this year, showcasing amazing filmmaking talent from the world over to an audience that spans the globe.
In August we held our annual elections to replace the outdoing Olympia Branch Officer's Committee members. Now meet your newly elected officers.
- *upcoming* Events
- October 14, 2015 Olympia Branch Board meeting The Olympia Center
- October 16, 2015 Telluride Mountain Film World Tour 2015 Capitol Theater
- November 11, 2015 Olympia Branch Board meeting The Olympia Center
- December 02, 2015 Adventure Speaker Series- Craig Romano- Day Hiking: Mount St. Helens The Friends Center
- December 09, 2015 Olympia Branch Board meeting The Olympia Center