Instructors can now add textbooks to course listings, making it quick and easy for students to purchase required reading when registering for a the class.
We love deals on gear as much as the next person, and we applaud REI and their #OptOutside message this holiday season. We'd really rather play in the new snow with our friends and families for the Thanksgiving holiday!
The National Outdoor Leadership School, Outward Bound, and Student Conservation Association are hosting the 22nd Annual Wilderness Risk Management Conference in October. The Mountaineers is sending four volunteers.
You're invited to join The Olympia Branch and your fellow Mountaineers for an evening of celebration, recognition, and a special presentation.
A casting director working with Warrior Poets - Morgan Spurlock's production company responsible for a variety of award winning documentaries and docu-series - is seeking young people planning the adventure of a lifetime!
Your hands will sweat, your heart will race, and you’ll leave inspired to tackle your mountain goal. Read this personal review of Meru by a Mountaineers board member.
- *upcoming* Events
- December 02, 2015 Adventure Speaker Series- Craig Romano- Day Hiking: Mount St. Helens The Friends Center
- December 09, 2015 Olympia Branch Board meeting The Olympia Center
- December 12-13, 2015 Banff Adventure Film Festival - Olympia Capitol Theater
- January 05, 2016 Annual Olympia Meet the Mountaineers Winter/Spring Class Signup and Open House Worthington Center, St Martin University, Lacey WA
- January 06, 2016 Adventure Speaker Series- Tami Asars: The Wonderland Trail The Friends Center