Naturalists Study Group - Seattle
09/01/12 - 10/31/12
Member: $35.00 / Non Member: $60.00
Cancellation and Refund Policy
It is open to graduates (or applicants with equivalent or + backgrounds) of "An Introduction to the Natural World" course with an interest in helping others learn about the Natural World. A one time fee gives a lifetime membership.
Your membership entitles you to attend all Study Group activities---the lecture series, potlucks and seminars, FT's, hikes, and more. You are also entitled to audit the Intro to the Natural World course. As a member, watch the website and the monthly newsletter for details.
Note: All non-members are subject to the Mountaineer hike activity rules---2 hikes per year as a guest with current waiver.
* Graduation from the "Introduction to the Natural World" course OR
* Scholastic, work, or self-study background that is at least equivalent to graduation from the "Introduction to the Natural World" course.
How to apply:
1. All applicants must complete the Naturalist Study Group Survey
Please contact Cindy Luksus at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed it. This survey helps us understand what you are looking for from membership in the Study Group, as well as what you are willing to contribute to the Group. Thank you very much for filling it out.
2. Graduates from the "Introduction to the Natural World" course may sign up for Study Group membership without further permission after completing the survey.
3. If you are not a graduate from the "Introduction to the Natural World" course, and feel that you may qualify, please contact Cindy Luksus at email@example.com after completing the survey.