Join a distinguished group of individuals who support The Mountaineers’ mission and share our vision to educate and engage the next generation of recreationists and conservationists by making an annual, unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more to support The Mountaineers’ General Fund.
Peak Society members provide vital annual support for current as well as emerging programs and initiatives.
Peak Society members receive exclusive benefits, including:
- Complimentary membership to The Mountaineers
- Invitations to exclusive member events and unique occasions to engage with influential leaders in the outdoor recreation and conservation communities:
- Leaders’ Insights and e-updates summarizing topical events, news and information
- Annual progress report detailing Peak Society’s impact on Mountaineers programs
- Recognition in The Mountaineers Annual Report to donors
How can I make a qualifying Peak Society gift?
- Make a one-time gift of $1,000 or more online or with a check
- Make a multi-payment pledge of $1,000 or more (payable within one year)
- Make a gift of $1,000 or more at a Mountaineers signature fundraising event (Note: Event ticket prices, auction purchases and raffle tickets do not qualify towards Peak Society enrollment)
- If applicable, submit a matching gift form from your employer
Your gift of $1,000 or more will renew you as a member of the Peak Society.
For more information, contact Mary Hsue at email@example.com or 206-521-6004.